It’s time for the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, and Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Amy From A Blossoming Life. We had a lot of great link ups last week! Here’s some of my favorites:
The Casual Craftlete linked up this adorable Burlap Chevron Wreath. She was able to get all the supplies for less than $20.00! I think my favorite part is the chevron burlap. I love everything chevron lately!
Here’s a great tip from Turnips 2 Tangerines. She linked up a post on How To Clean A Coffee Grinder. As a daily coffee drinker, this tip comes in really handy!
My Snippets of Inspiration linked up this super easy Crock Pot Enchiladas recipe. Doesn’t this look awesome?
Now for the party!
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is a great place to check out every Sunday night to get great ideas for crafts, activities, home projects and ways to save money. You can come just to check out the links at the bottom of the post or you can share some of your own.
- This blog hop opens up every Sunday at 6 PM Central time!
- Your link will appear on all four blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link up directly to the specific post.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about!
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts.
Okay, show me a post you’re excited about!