Fall is finally here! I know I’m not the only one who’s excited about that! Are you planning on making all sorts of pumpkin treats or is a cool night by a campfire more of your thing? Both sound good to me 😉
Before we get to the party, I’d love to show you what I’ve been up to during this busy week.
This Week At Carrie This Home:
On Thursday night I shared a great new design concept from Dezignable. If you think you can’t afford to have a professional designer, think again!
I shared this deliciously healthy Sweet and Red Quinoa Salad which is a favorite around my house!
Now Time For The Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete, Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
Featured Posts From Last Week:
I’m slightly addicted to coffee (and not a bit in denial!) This caramel pumpkin coffee syrup from A Houseful of Hadmade would be a great way to start the day.
I’m always looking for great and inexpensive dinner options. Crystal and Co shared Fifty Cheap Dinner Ideas that will come in handy!
Intentional Dabblings shared this cute Wishenpoof Costume idea
Party Information and Rules:
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.