Last week we had over 340 link ups at the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Great job guys! There were so many inspiring and creative ideas it was hard to get to them all!
This Week At Carrie This Home:
This week I took some time off from the blog to take care of my friend and her family. I reached out on Instagram and Facebook asking you guys to pray and I so appreciate all the support from you! One BIG prayer was answered and I’m so thankful God watches over us, even in the hard times.
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is THE place to link up and check out the latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects and more!
Some Of My Favorite Links From Last Week:
Lauren McBride shared this amazingly easy DIY Shutter Screen project. You won’t believe how easy it is!
I also loved this Giant Feather Artwork Tutorial from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff.
And who wouldn’t like some Bubblegum Lip Scrub?
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.