Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is THE place to link up and share recipes, craft, DIY project posts and more!
This Week At Carrie This Home:
Most days it’s just me and my three year old for lunch. It doesn’t make much sense to make a big meal just for the two of us. Healthy Seasoned Rice with Avocado is one of our favorite lunch options. Loaded with taste, whole grains and healthy fats it’s the perfect lunch or small dinner!
Some Of My Favorite Links From Last Week:
I fell in love with this Laundry Room Makeover on a $30 Budget from 702 Park Project. I’m secretly wishing my washer and dryer break down (and we get some extra money) so I can have a pretty laundry room like this!
I’ve been in the process of painting all our house trim white. Bigger Than the 3 of Us shared great reasons why painting a little trim black makes a big difference!
These Slow Cooker Teriyaki Meatballs from The Kitchen Wife look amazing! I could go for 3 or 4 (or 10!) of them right now!
Time for the party!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.