Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all are in the midst of enjoying this long Labor Day Weekend! We have plans of relaxing as a family and going to a local fair.
Going to the fair is always entertaining. Maybe it’s the good food, the rides, or the mullets.
Yes. Mullets. State fairs are the perfect place to count mullet haircuts. The hubby and I have made a silly game of counting the number of mullet haircuts we see each year at the fair.
I know. We’re pretty strange, right?
This week at Carrie This Home I shared our Budget Deck Makeover. Investing some money into our deteriorating deck has proved to be a successful investment in our family time! We’ve gotten so much use out of our deck!
Now on to the party!
If you want to make sure you don’t miss a party, subscribe to my email list & you won’t miss a thing!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
Lovely Features From Last Week’s Party
The always sweet Holly from The Coconut Head’s Guide To Survival shared these awesome Oreo Cookie Dough Truffles. By the way, Holly is a breast cancer survivor and shares her story of battle and overcoming cancer!
Making It In The Mountains linked up this great Dining Chair Makeover.
Megan from “She Said” shared a wonderful post on how God can use what you already have. And surprisingly enough, that can translate into your decorating. She shared some great tips on how to decorate with What’s In Your Hand.
Now it’s time to share what you’ve been up to!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on several blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.