Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! I’m looking forward to seeing all your great posts!
In case you missed it, last week at Carrie This Home I shared an AWESOME recipe for Peanut Butter Chocolate Energy Balls. These wonderful things are seriously addicting!
Now…time for the blog hop!
Here’s the features from last week’s party:
Delineate Your Dwelling wrapped up her Kitchen Renovation for Less series and shared the awesome results with us. This is a must read for anyone wanting to do a DIY kitchen renovation!
I loved this Upcycled Tray from Paper and Fox. Now I want to make one of these for myself!
One dessert I really want to try is this No Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites from This Silly Girl’s Life. Don’t they look amazing?
Now it’s your turn!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Get free instant access to over 50 premium wall art files!
Sign up to receive my BIGGEST collection of printable wall art, all free & available exclusively to subscribers!