Happy Easter! Today our family went to the Easter service at our church and had a fun egg hunt at the grandparent’s house. Our weather was gorgeous–it looks like spring is finally here!
Now it’s time for the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! I’m looking forward to seeing all the awesomeness you guys have come up with!
Before we start the party, here’s what’s been going on at Carrie This Home:
I haven’t been blogging much in the past month. I recently shared a more personal post about Being Thankful in Hard Times. It’s all about the struggles my family has faced recently and the awesome things God has done in the midst of them.
Now…let’s move on to the party!
Here are my features from our last party:
As you may know, I’m a HUGE *PicMonkey fan. (*affiliate link) It’s a free photo editing website that I use for all my blog photos. The Diary of a Real Housewife linked up a great tutorial on How to Edit photos Without Photoshop. Isn’t the end result amazing?
I loved this King Guest Bedroom Reveal from Life on Virginia Street. Any guest would love to stay in this tranquil room!
3Little Greenwoods linked up this super sweet Repaired and Revived Hope Chest.
Now it’s your turn to show off what you’ve been up to!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.