Free Winter Printable

Winter Printable Collection {Free!}

Do you get a little down and depressed when Christmas is over?  Christmas is our favorite season of the year so it’s always a little sad when it’s over.

A couple months ago I made a Christmas printable artwork for our guest bathroom.  Seeing the lyrics from O Holy Night really helped me keep the focus on Jesus this Christmas.

Free Christmas Printable Collection

But Christmas is over.  I don’t know about you but just knowing that Christmas is a WHOLE year away makes me kinda sad.

Clearly needed to make some new artwork for the bathroom.  I didn’t want it to be Christmas-ey but I wanted a winter theme.

This is what I came up with:

The Days Are Long But The Years Are Short {Free Printables!}

I love this quote from Gretchen Rubin.  As a stay at home mom some of my days are very long, crazy, and challenging.  But when I remember that my kids will only be young once and the years are going to fly by, it helps me appreciate the daily ups and downs.

The Days Are Long But The Years Are Short {Free Printable!}

I’ll never get these years with  my little ones back so I need to appreciate them while I can.

Reading these words on a daily basis really help me keep me thankful for the life and children God has given me.

The days are long but the years are short free printable

Since I love my readers so much, I’m going to share this free winter printable collection with you!

You can choose to 1) print these off at home on your printer or 2) have them printed off as a photos.  I’ll give you options for both.

1) To print at home on cardstock or regular paper click on the links below.  The images will open up as a Google document.  When the image appears, click on the print icon.

(Note: If you are not able to open the printables with Google docs, click on the photo links in the bottom section, save the image on your computer and then import the image onto the word processing program of your choice, then print.

2) To print as a photo at your photo processing lab click on the image(s) you want.  When the image appears, put your mouse over the image, right click and save the image on your computer.  Then upload to your favorite photo processing lab.

I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

This post linked to Link’n Blogs, Family Fun Friday, Inspire Me Please, Serenity Now, Weekend Wind Down, Link Party Palooza, Skip The Housework Saturday, Saturday Sharefest, Get Schooled Saturday, Inspiration Monday, Give Me The Goods, Project Inspired, Tutorials and Tips, Do Tell Tuesday, Share Your Stuff Tuesdays, Whimsy Wednesday, Whatever Goes Wednesday, Work It Wednesday, Saturday Sewlicious, DIY Sunday Showcase, Awesome Things Tuesday, Wine’d Down Wednesday, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, and Moonlight and Mason Jars.

Comments

1. says

I love this quote! This is SO true for those of us with little ones. Sometimes those days are long, but the years seem to be SO short!!! It’s amazing how quickly they grow! Thanks so much for reminding me!
    Thanks SO much for linking up to Hit Me With Your Best Shot! Hope to see you again soon!
    Shelly recently posted…lucky u shamrockMy Profile

2. says

Hi Carrie, love this font! Just found you via the Sewlicious blog party! We have been empty-nesters for a few years now, and say a phrase similar, but not as sentimental sounding. “The days drag but the years fly”! I will definitely be printing yours out and framing it. Thank you for sharing this!

Val
    Val recently posted…Quick Fix: Broken Zipper SliderMy Profile

• says

I would print them out on white paper. If you’re not wanting to use up too much of your own ink you can have it printed off at an office supply store. Or you can print them off as photos like I did. I saved these as photos had the photos printed at my local Walgreens and those results turned out great!

3. Jean Kronzer says

i love this idea……and a mantra of mine since my oldest of 4 (age 24) was little has been………………………”The Days are endless…….but the Years fly by…….” If you make one that says that, I’ll buy it for sure!!!!!!!! My favorite mentor, Kris, said that to me whistfully after one of my small children just drew all over the wall next to their crib. I’ve never forgotten it. And said it to myself at my oldest’s college graduation 2 years ago.

4. says

I love it! I’m a hoarder of printables that can be used as decor in the home ;-)

Thanks for sharing and for linking up at the Weekend Wind-Down Party with us!!! God Bless!
    Sarah recently posted…Snow Day!My Profile

• says

It really seems like this quote hits moms in a special way. I know it does for me! So glad to see this encouraging others! Thanks for the invitation–headed over there now!

5. says

That is my favorite “mom phrase” of all times. I actually have it printed and taped to my fridge so I will remember that even at the end of the long hard day.. I will miss it someday.

Love your printable!

6. says

As a homeschool mom with 5 kids I am living that quote! My oldest 4 are ages 5-10 and I have an 8 month old baby. Those days when my oldest 4 were tiny just never seemed to end. But now that I have a baby and a 10 year old I am keenly aware of just how fast their childhoods are flying by. Thanks for sharing this beautiful printable with Family Fun Friday readers.
    Stephanie Kay recently posted…Math and Science Fun :: Family Fun FridayMy Profile

• says

I really appreciate this persepective–now I can enjoy being with my kids while they’re young. Even if some days are chaotic, I’m learning to appreciate the small joys in the midst of the craziness. I’m glad this spoke to you!

• says

Thank you, Lauren! I’m so glad you like it! I made this entire project on PicMonkey.com. PicMonkey has a free chalkboard that you can use. I’ll email you a little graphic showing you how to get it. Thanks for stopping by!

Trackbacks