This week on Carrie This Home I shared a fun Orange and Chocolate Halloween Cookies recipe. My daughter and I made them together and she came dressed for the occasion!
I also got the chance to Decorate With Icon Wall Stickers and it was a blast! There’s so many decorating possiblities it was hard to narrow it down to one. Here’s the one I chose and I love how it looks!
Now it’s time to blog hop!
Featured Posts From Last Week: I loved this link up from A Vintage Green. She did a cute faux grain sack chair makeover that turned out awesome! Our Three Peas linked up a great post called Ten Tips For Flying With Kids. I’ll be making a plane trip with the kiddos next summer so I know these tips will come in handy. I absolutely LOVED these polka-dot painted curtains from Tiny Sidekick. This inspired me to try to paint the curtains in my son’s bedroom! Isn’t this room adorable? If you were featured, celebrate and grab this button!
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.