Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is a great place to check out every Sunday night to get great ideas for crafts, activities, home projects and ways to save money. You can come just to check out the links at the bottom of the post or you can share some of your own.
Featured Posts From Last Week:
I loved this idea from Beauty Through Imperfection on the magic of closet toys. Her idea is genius–keep special toys in the closet just for special play time. Since these toys aren’t out all the time the become “special” in the child’s eyes so they’re more likely to spend time playing with them. This would be great for me at dinnertime!
I really loved this super cute Family Photo Wall by Five Heart Home. I love finding ways to display family photos and this one takes the cake!
I also thought this DIY kids puzzle would be really fun to make.
Don’t forget to enter the Awesome Autumn Giveaway! Click HERE to enter.
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link up directly to your specific post.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
- The party button and featured button is available in my sidebar.