I am so excited to announce that we have a NEW host for the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! The girls and I are super excited to have Kristi from Making it in the Mountains!
When I heard the news that Kristi was joining the party, I jumped up and down and squealed with excitement. True story! Kristi is a girl with tons of creativity so I knew she’d be perfect for our party!
What’s Popular At CTH This Week:
After being so disorganized and consequently suffering from several mommy fails, I decided to do something about it. I made a Family Command Center & it only took me about 10 minutes to make! It’s super easy–I’ll show you how!
Some Of My Favorites From Last Week:
Chocolate and Sunshine shared some great ideas for How To Create a Pretty and Functional Pantry. I really need to do this to my pantry!
The Crafty Blog Stalker shared an awesome tutorial showing you how to make this DIY Coat Rack.
Who wants a Super Simple Chocolate Truffle? I sure do and I’m so glad Little House Living shared the recipe with all of us.
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on several blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.