Earlier this week I shared one of my little secrets on Carrie This Home.
Let me introduce you to Edible Cookie Dough for One. It’s the perfect way to treat yourself without overeating! I love to eat this as a special treat when I have some time to myself!
This winter we’ve had so many times of being stuck in the house. I’ve had to adapt and fight off cabin fever. So we had an Indoor Picnic and had a blast!
Now it’s time to start the party!
We had so many great link ups from last week. Here are some of my favorites!
The Seasoned Homemaker showed us how to hem jeans. I need this since
I’m so short all jeans are too long for me!
Tiny Sidekick really impressed me with this DIY Hexagon Sharpie Wallpaper. Can you believe she did with with a sharpie?
I loved this DIY Accent Art by Paper and Fox. It looks super easy and I’m thinking of doing a project like this in my son’s bedroom.
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is Open!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.