This week on Carrie This Home I shared the before and after pictures of my son’s first haircut. We had to say goodbye to his baby curls 🙁 Through the process, I wrote 7 Tips To Help Survive Baby’s First Haircut to help those about to go through the same journey I just made.
Time for the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop Party!
I’ve been blessed enough to team up with four fantastic bloggers to host this great party: Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete.
Here are my featured posts from last week’s party:
I loved this Pumpkin Faces Felt Board link up from Tiny Sidekick. It inspired me to head over to the craft store and get some felt. I’m hoping to try out this project next week!
This Silly Girl’s Life linked up 45 Fall Looks I’m Loving. I’m definitely not a fashion guru so posts like this help me envision how I can put together outfits that actually look good!
I was super excited to see this Chicken Corn Chowder post from It’s Always Ruetten. We spend a good amount of our monthly budget on a brand name Chicken Corn Chowder soup because my kids love it so much. I’m excited about all the money I can save now that I can make it at home!
If you were featured, celebrate and grab this button!
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.