Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete, Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
Featured Posts From Last Week:
Lemon Thistle shared an awesome collection of DIY Yard Game tutorials that will make your next block party epic!
I couldn’t believe how easy it is to make a tote bag from a Tshirt (shared by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom) Now I know the next fun project I can do with the kids!
DIY drawer knob pumpkins from Savvy Apron will get your home decor ready for fall in no time!
Now it’s time for the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Party Information and Rules:
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.