We finally got to enjoy some cooler weather this week and it was blissful! I’m ready to wear sweatshirts, sip on some warm coffee and enjoy the leaves changing colors. Bring it on Fall!
Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete, Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
This Week At Carrie This Home:
I shared some BIG news this week. I don’t want to spoil the news in case you didn’t hear. For now I’ll just say my plans for the next two years were completely changed. If you want to hear the news, click here to read all about it!
Featured Posts From Last Week’s Party:
I’m in love with this Master Bedroom Makoever from Fynes Designs
This beautiful French Dresser Makeover from Pocketful of Posies featured one of my favorite color combos–coral and navy!
35 Scrumptious Skillet Recipes from Working On Working Mom
Party Information and Rules:
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.