Hello Lovelies! I have good news and bad news. Let’s get to the bad news first…
What a week we’ve had! My poor kids were both sick late Tuesday night. I’ll spare you the gross details but let’s just say we changed sheets at least four times in one night.
Then last night my son came down with a pretty bad fever. We’ve spent a couple nights this week not getting much sleep & taking care of sick kiddos. I hate it when my kiddos are sick. I’d much rather be the one sick!
Which brings me to the bad news…I’m sorry to say but there won’t be any features at this week’s party. I hope you all will understand.
Now here’s the good news!
Stay tuned because Tomorrow morning I’ll be bringing you a special $500 giveaway! If you want to be the first to hear about it, subscribe here and you’ll get an email as soon as the contest starts!
This Week At Carrie This Home:
I have been sooooo excited to finally show you our Budget Kitchen Makeover! We took one ugly kitchen and over the years we’ve done small projects that all added up to one major change!
Here’s our kitchen when we bought our house:
Now Time For The Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete, Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
Party Information and Rules:
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.