Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete and Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
This week at Carrie This Home:
You’ll really have to try this small batch Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. Seriously–it’s a great snack to eat while blog hopping!
I also shared some ideas to help make Family Game Night happen more often.
Awesome featured posts from last week:
There was one post from last week’s hop that really got my attention. The lovely Patti from Oh Mrs. Tucker! is currently battling cancer and shared freely about When Your Cancer Insides Show On The Outside. I so appreciate her being willing to share what it’s like. Please join me in supporting Patti’s battle with prayers or well thoughts.
Craving Some Creativity’s Covering a Dishwasher with Contact Paper post was brilliant!
Frazzled Joy shared some great tips to Freshen Up Your Curb Appeal For Spring.
Party Information and Rules:
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.