Welcome friends! I’m so glad to have you here for another Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop–where you can see the latest ideas in recipes, DIY projects and crafts!
Before we get to the party, I wanted to make sure to tell all my blog friends about the best blogging course out there.
Last fall I took a leap of faith and decided to enroll in the first-ever (affiliate link) Elite Blog Academy course. I wasn’t sure if it would be worth it but I decided to jump in and give it a try. It has a 100% money back guarantee, so why not?
It was by far the best decision I’ve ever made for my blog.
What I love most about Elite Blog Academy is it really works and it fits into my busy schedule. It’s a self-guided 12 unit course you can do from home that covers everything about blogging. So whether you’ve been blogging for years or just a couple of weeks, this course will help you bring your blog to the next level.
Why I love the Elite Blog Academy:
- Includes 12 units with videos, live webinars to ask questions, helpful handouts and purposeful assignments.
- Has given me numerous opportunities to network with successful bloggers.
- Proven strategies to help every blog, regardless of niche and no matter your target audience.
- Half of all EBA profits go directly to Compassion International to help those in poverty all over the world.
- Comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
This means you literally have nothing to lose.
The latest Elite Blog Academy course will open up for purchase on this Tuesday April 14th until April 21st. For one week ONLY you can enroll for $399 and start the course right away. Otherwise you will have to wait until 2016!
Get a free trial of the course
When you sign up to be notified when the Elite Blog Academy course can be purchased, you’ll receive instant access to the FREE mini eBook, “10 Steps to Take When Your Blog Post Goes Viral,” as well as be registered for our FREE mini course, which begins April 7th.
You can see my honest review of the Elite Blog Academy course here. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’d love to help!
Lovely Features From Last Week:
The Kitchen Wife shared this amazing looking recipe for Ravioli with Smoked Sausage and Caprese Alfredo.
The DIY Homegirl had me cracking up with The Ten Commandments of DIY. If you love DIY projects as much as I do you’ll have to check this out!
The Lou Lou Girls shared a super cute DIY Princess Crown project that would be perfect way to spend time with your little princess!
Now For This Week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Thanks for joining us! I’ve teamed up with Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete and Kristi from Making It In The Mountains to give you a collection of the best DIY projects, recipes and crafts out there in blogland!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest.
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.