Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop
Thanks for joining me and Amy From A Blossoming Life, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
What’s Popular At CTH This Week:
If you’re looking to start some healthier habits, give my Low Calorie Peach Green Smoothie a try! It’s BY FAR the best way for me to pack some veggies into my diet with an awesome taste! This is my #1 way to get my kids to eat more veggies because they love the taste.
If you’re wanting to do a quick update in your bathroom, but don’t want to spend much money, check out how I did our Budget Bathroom Makeover.
Some Of My Favorites From Last Week:
I fell in love with The Heathered Nest’s Powder Room Renovation. No wonder it was featured in three magazines! Isn’t the herringbone pattern on the tile beautiful?
Sparkles of Sunshine shared a Make Your Own 2015 Planner. This will be super helpful to get organized and prioritize your goals for this year!
With a Blast shared her Easy Pear Danish Bars. I love danishes–especially when they’re easy to make!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on several blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.