I’m so glad it’s Memorial Day Weekend! May is a very busy time for our family so we really needed a break! We had ZERO plans for this weekend and it was wonderful!
I’m so glad you’re here to join us! I’d love to see what you’ve been up to on your blog!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to check out the other lovely features!
This party starts each Sunday at 8PM Central time You can subscribe to my email list to ensure you won’t miss a thing!
This week at Carrie This Home
I had so much fun sharing a personal story of friendship. Staying connected to friends even living miles away can be hard but I found one say to bridge those miles.
Isn’t this throwback photo hilarious? Oh the styles of the 90s!
Then I shared Part 2 of my Easy Ways To Save Money series. I’m sharing ways to save money on everything from cars, food, home decor and more! This is a must read for those of us who want to get better about saving money!
Features from last week’s party:
I loved this Teacher Appreciation Card from Kenarry Ideas for the Home
Refurbished Window Frame from Joyful Daisy
Sliding Door TV Box Tutorial from Simply Salvage
Now it’s your turn!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button! Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.