What would you do if you won a BIG gift card to Target?
Well you’re about to find out!
This week, I will be teaming up with some fabulous bloggers and we’re giving away a big gift card to Target! So be sure to subscribe to Carrie This Home so you don’t miss out on this great giveaway!
I used to be scared to paint with dark colors. I’m not now! Reading How To Paint With Dark Colors will help ease some of the fears you may have about painting in a non-neutral color!
It’s time for the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
We had a ton of great link ups from last week it was hard to choose a couple favorites! Here’s some of the best ones:
How to get a high end (looking) kitchen look for a low end price from Delineate Your Dwelling.
DIY Faux Mini Planters from Learning, Creating, Living.
I loved seeing this Super Cute Printable Owl Craft by Kids Activities Blog. If you haven’t checked out this blog you should! It’s full of awesome learning and creative activities!
Now time to get to the par-tay!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.