Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is a great place to check out every Sunday night to get great ideas for crafts, activities, home projects and ways to save money. You can come just to check out the links at the bottom of the post or you can share some of your own.
Featured posts from last week:
Mrs Bomb linked up a great tutorial on How to Paint A Fabric Ottoman. This is a great & frugal project!
Mom’s Beloved Congo Bars from Love Pasta & A Tool Belt. This recipe has 5 steps to it. FIVE! That’s my kind of recipe!
Just For Kids Command Center by One Krieger Chick. Maybe if I had one of these I wouldn’t lose all those important school papers for the kids…
I loved seeing this healthy Apple Chips Recipe from We Do Fun Here. These are the perfect fall snack!
Delineate Your Dwelling linked up a tutorial on how to make your own Sunburst Mirror. Didn’t this turn out fabulous?
If you were featured, celebrate and grab this button!
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.