Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is a great place to check out every Sunday night to get great ideas for crafts, activities, home projects and ways to save money. You can come just to check out the links at the bottom of the post or you can share some of your own.
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking are welcome to link up.
- Your link will appear on all four blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link up directly to the specific post.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about!
Featured post from last week:
My featured post from last weeks blog hop comes from day2day Supermom. She linked up a vanilla and brown sugar scrub. This is super easy to make and makes a great gift. I love this post since it comes with labels ready for gift giving!
Now it’s your turn! Link up your latest and greatest posts!