What is a blog hop?
Blog hops are where bloggers like myself get together and share our latest blog posts. Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is a great place to check out every Monday to get great ideas for crafts, home projects and ways to save money. You can come just to check out the links at the bottom of the post or you can share some of your own.
- If you have a post, project, or story you’d like to share, click the link at the bottom of this post.
- Link up (directly to the specific post) of your crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking…. anything made by you!
- Link back to this post…just put a little link at the bottom of your post.
- Then come back here and click on the links that interest you and support other bloggers!
Featured post from last week:
One of my favorite links from last week’s blog hop comes from Carrie With Children. She took a frame and put a printout inside to share little love notes with her husband. Isn’t this cute? I love this post for several reasons.
- It’s easy
- It’s cute
- The reasons can be changed every day
- And her name is Carrie! Spelled the same way as me!